Health & Education Co-operative
Joanna TateVisit Website
The Health and Education Co-operative is a collection of universities providing on line learning resources. We have a specialism in resources for the healthcare sector, with a partnership approach to developing content and platforms that meet the growing challenges of the NHS to deliver training and support to the workforce more cost effectively.
Our products include:
– Access to Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) where trusts can create and host their own materials
– Building of Bespoke Learning and Development platform
– Access to academic expertise at any of our partner universities to collaborate on new online learning materials
– Proctoring and invigilation solutions
– Online testing of numeracy and literacy, and development resources
– Tracking and reporting of online course completion (ideal for mandatory training)
Jo, Chief Officer has been running the HE Co-op for over 5 years has worked with many business in Cumbria (working as business advisor helping business start ups for 10 years) and working on partnership growth projects with universities and businesses in Cumbria and Lancashire before taking on this role.
"The flexibility of working in the Guild is great, as I am out and about so much. However the thing I value the most is sharing work space with others, many of whom are in the same boat trying to run a small business. There is a great mix of people, with some lovely friendly characters in this co-working space which provides for a great feel and energy. I look forward to my days in the Guild!"